The old farm that houses the Musée Rural (litteraly Rural Musem) was built by the Abbey of Bellelay in 1600.
In a homely village in the Swiss Jura, a time-served watchmaker had a vision at the start of the 1970s.
Reach out of our point of sales and service center
CH-2714 Les Genevez, Switzerland
tel.: +41 (0) 32 484 70 10
Fax:+41 (0) 32 484 70 19